The St. Augustine Wild Reserve provides visitors with a rare opportunity to see wild animals up close. This facility houses over 50 large mammals ranging from tigers, lions and ligers to wolves.
Flagler's Memorial Presbyterian Church was dedicated on March 16, 1890. The old Presbyterian Church on St. George Street was vacated as the congregation moved to the new sanctuary with room for 480 worshipers.
In 2005, St. Augustine's first black public high school was re-invented as Excelsior Museum and Cultural Center. The museum has evolved yet again, and is now the Lincolnville Museum and Cultural Center.